|Air Date||November 5, 2007|
|Written by||J. R. Orci|
Katie considers returning to work as a TV journalist. Dan travels back in time to 1999 to protect a witness from gang members intent on shutting him up before he testifies, and ends up saving not only him, but himself, and his future with Katie and Zack.
Jack continues to investigate his brother's mysterious behavior.
This episode doesn't have a synopsis yet. Please add one!
"Livin' la vida loca" by Ricky Martin
"Lucky Man" by Verve
- News reports on TV discuss the Y2K computer bug
- Kevin McKidd as Dan Vasser
- Gretchen Egolf as Katie Vasser
- Moon Bloodgood as Livia Beale
- Reed Diamond as Jack Vasser
- Charles Henry Wyson as Zack Vasser
- Brian Howe as Hugh Skillen
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|