|The Legend of Dylan McCleen|
|Air Date||October 22, 2007|
|Written by||Matt McGuinness|
|Director||Allison Liddi Brown|
|Previous episode||"The Year of the Rabbit"|
While shopping at a grocer's market with Katie, Zack becomes separated from Dan when he's pulled back to 1975. There, he encounters Dylan McCleen, an alias for a man that history records as a terrorist who skydived out of a plane he hijacked who was never found.
- "Black Water" by Doobie Brothers
- "Shooting Star" by Bad Company
- "Shelter from the Storm" by Bob Dylan
- Jack makes a joke about Dan's explanation for why he disappeared, referencing Alfred Hitchcock's 1958 film.
- Dan: I got sick, Vertigo, or...
- Jack: What'd you fall in the bay?
The film also takes place in San Francisco, where the female lead throws herself into the bay by the Golden Gate Bridge.
- A poster advertisement for Steven Spielberg's Jaws can be seen on a bus.
- Kevin McKidd as Dan Vasser
- Gretchen Egolf as Katie Vasser
- Moon Bloodgood as Livia Beale
- Reed Diamond as Jack Vasser
- Charles Henry Wyson as Zack Vasser
- Brian Howe as Hugh Skillen
- Jeffrey Pierce as Dylan McCleen
- George Newborn as Lane
- David Ramsey as Wilson Hargraves
- Ariel Felix as Choung Seng
- Tom Everett as Elliot Langley
- Gabriel Tigerman as Jesse
- Lisa Sheridan as Theresa Sanchez
- Joel Gretsch as Frank Vasser
- Mitchel Evans as Street Mime
- Stephen Breithaupt as House Dad
- Willie Macc as Gas Station Attendant
- Julia Snyder as Street Performer #1
- Nathan Stein as Street Performer #2
- Regan Patno as Street Performer #3
- Allen Lulu as man in 1975 Register office
- Leo Lee as restaurant manager
- Richard Penn
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|"The Year of the Rabbit"||"Keepers"|